Brierley pond project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, i'm simon

2 posters

Go down

Hi, i'm simon Empty Hi, i'm simon

Post  chuckney Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:17 am

Hi everyone, i'm Simon, one of the committee members for Brierly pond fishing club. I live in Huthwaite, and have been fishing briely pond for some considerable time now. I have been fishing for about 30 years now, i love carp fishing, and have fished numerous different waters for them. My homelife and circumstances have changed now though and i am unable to travel around like i once was, and fish for carp like i did at one time. I suppose you could say i am a general coarse angler now, although i will always be a carp angler at heart. I look forward to getting to know all of you properly over the coming seasons at Brierly pond, and hope the club goes from strength to strength, as i'm sure it will do. If theres anything that i'm able to do to help anyone, just let me know and i'll do my best.

chuckney
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi, i'm simon Empty Re: Hi, i'm simon

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:24 am

Hi Simon welcome aboard mate im sure we shall have some good discussions on here and a few sessions on the pond

Back to top Go down

Post  chuckney Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:28 am

Thanks Martin, i look forward to meeting you and talking in person.

chuckney
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:31 am

Hi Simon welcome to the site mate

Admin
Admin

https://brierleypond.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content