Brierley pond project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introducing myself

3 posters

Go down

introducing myself Empty introducing myself

Post  andrew beastall Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:17 am

Hi all fellow fisherman/women my names Andrew Beastall and I've recently started fishing in the past 7 months with my step father Paul Florence whose recently joined this site and he's told me you might be starting a fishing academy for under 15's and i would be very interested in this being a twelve year old boy still learning this great sport so if any of you hear anymore info about this academy could you please inform me about it thanks!!
andrew beastall
andrew beastall

Back to top Go down

introducing myself Empty Re: introducing myself

Post  Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:30 am

Hi Andrew Welcome to the forum im sure you will be one of the first to know about the academy when its ready to go. but till then if you want any advice just Ask we can cover most aspects of fishing between us my speciality is pole/match fishing although im going to be concentrating on carp a bit more this year

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:34 am

Hi Andrew welcome to the site matey we are a friendly bunch so don't be afraid to ask for or offer advice your input would be welcomed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://brierleypond.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  chuckney Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum.

chuckney
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content