Brierley pond project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I'm Matt

3 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm Matt Empty Hi, I'm Matt

Post  MHMatt Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:18 am

Hi, I'm Matt Clark.

I live in Selby which is a wee bit away from this project but after reading the post on NCFF I really wanted to get involved. I'm a carp angler and have a few years experience. I may not have a mass of experience but I would love to get involved and pass on what I do know to the kids of the future. So if your having any teach-in days let me know and I'l be sure to pop down and lend a hand.

I also have a friend in the bait industry who may be able to supply some quality boilies at cost prices if I ask him nicely. Every little helps and if the kids can get a bit of free bait then all the better Smile I would also supply all the rig bits for any of the kids that had a rig lesson Smile

Matt Smile

MHMatt

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Matt Empty Re: Hi, I'm Matt

Post  chuckney Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:38 am

Hi Matt, and welcome to the forums. Selby aint a bad place to live if you're a carp angler, i guess you've done a bit of time on 3 lakes. Smile I'm a carp angler myself, although due to circumstances, i have now become a more general coarse angler.

chuckney
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:20 am

Hi Matt welcome to The Brierley Pond Project thank you very much for your offer of help it is much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:33 am

Hi Matt welcome to the project mate and thanks for the offer of help I am sure we will take you up on it
we can use all the help we can get (Steve) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://brierleypond.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum