Brierley pond project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO FROM THE MATCHMNEN ANGLING CENTRE

3 posters

Go down

HELLO FROM THE MATCHMNEN ANGLING CENTRE Empty HELLO FROM THE MATCHMNEN ANGLING CENTRE

Post  northern hammer Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:28 am

hi chaps
thought i would join and say hello

john welch

The Matchmen Angling Centre Notts

northern hammer

Back to top Go down

HELLO FROM THE MATCHMNEN ANGLING CENTRE Empty Re: HELLO FROM THE MATCHMNEN ANGLING CENTRE

Post  Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:49 am

Welcome on board and thanks for your support. have you sent Steve a banner that i can use to put a link on our supporters pages yet if not could you send one to me please hughshugh@gmail.com and ill get it on site this week.

Back to top Go down

HELLO FROM THE MATCHMNEN ANGLING CENTRE Empty Re: HELLO FROM THE MATCHMNEN ANGLING CENTRE

Post  chuckney Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:44 am

Hi there, welcome to the forums.

chuckney
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  northern hammer Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:54 pm

hi martin

did notice the shop banner was on briefly, cant find it now matey

northern hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:20 am

northern hammer wrote:hi martin

did notice the shop banner was on briefly, cant find it now matey

its second one down on main supporters page on main website on the links page on forum which was origional one you could not open links if you were not a member thats was done before the main website was up and running youll find it here http://www.brierleypark.co.uk/supporters

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:38 am

i HAVE JUST CHANGED LINK AT TOP CENTRE OF FORUM SO IT NOW TAKES YOU STRAIGHT TO MAIN WEBSITE SUPPORTERS PAGE

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Thanks for your support John

Admin
Admin

https://brierleypond.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down