Brierley pond project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some pictures of the pond

Go down

Some pictures of the pond Empty Some pictures of the pond

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:44 am

As you arrive from the car park entrance bear to right over footbridge and after about 25m you will see the start of the conservation area this area is protected by a Green mesh fencing this continues for the rest of the length of this side of the lake.
This first picture is taken from near the start of conservation area, the rest are as you look round going from right to left
Some pictures of the pond Brierley3-1-12002
Some pictures of the pond Brierley3-1-12003
Some pictures of the pond Brierley3-1-12005Some pictures of the pond Brierley3-1-12006

/

Back to top Go down

Some pictures of the pond Empty Loverly !!!!!!!

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:48 am

What an amazing place that appeals in so many ways the lake just looks like could hold a few monsters which is does the best a 28lb commom and i wouldent be supprised if that gets beat verry soon th lake is set in a comfortable enviroment that is a pleasure to fish and if i could i would be there every day. Great work guys keep it up
CJB Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Some pictures of the pond Empty Re: Some pictures of the pond

Post  chuckney Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 pm

I took a few shots this morning to put on here too, but couldnt find where to upload them, so i have emailed them to Steve for him to deal with. I dont know if you can upload pics directly here or have to have them hosted somewhere.

chuckney
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Thank you both for your coments.
Chuckney the best hosting site ive found is www.photobucket.com simple to upload to and you can edit/resize on there as wel all you need to do is register and to put a picture on here from there you just copy the img code below picture and paste it in your post

Back to top Go down

Post  chuckney Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Thanks for that Martin, got myself a photobucket account now.

chuckney
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down