Brierley pond project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

HELP!!!!!!! Empty HELP!!!!!!!

Post  paul florence Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:24 am

Hi all,
I need help please I have been trying to upload pictures of all the fish I have caught but I cant seem to do it. I have tried the icon host a image, it gets me to choose file and then next I click upload but it goes straight back to the original choose file page and no picture is uploaded. Please help as I have lots of pictures to put on for you
Many thanks
Paul
paul florence
paul florence

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!!!!! Empty Re: HELP!!!!!!!

Post  chuckney Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi Paul, i had similar problems trying to upload some pictures. You need to upload them to somewhere like photobucket, and then from there they will go straight on here, I didnt realise initially and was trying to upload the pics straight from my PC to here. Phootobucket is free, just need to register and away ya go, Martin pointed me in the right direction when i couldnt upload them here.

chuckney
Admin

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!!!!! Empty RE: HELP!!

Post  paul florence Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:08 am

Cheers for that matey, I managed to put em onto photobucket alright, but now getting onto the forum is a feat in itself I have tried everything. How the **** do I do it? If I cant do this I will be bald cos I will have pulled my hair out!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers Paul
paul florence
paul florence

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!!!!! Empty Re: HELP!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum