Brierley pond project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dont close

2 posters

Go down

dont close Empty dont close

Post  Andy chubb Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:08 am

Mad went down 2 pond other day. was told by many passer bys that pond not been fishing well and only odd little uns cumin out. me and my son got 2 pond about 6 and stayed till about 2, had plenty ov nice roach pound plus. and a few tench about 3-4 pound. all in all a nice day. gutted that pond is closed 4 i think is the best months fishing on this pond 4 tench, also gutted that the new rules are frm 7am - 7pm. im a fisherman::: i go fishing at 5-6am, also frm 7-9pm best time 4 carp on this pond and i would like to ad that if you dont become a member which i prob wont now, that you have to travel to the pet shop to get a ticket b4 you can fish, wats that about? sounds like another clasic case of woodend- new rules and 2 many chefs in the kitchen.

Andy chubb

Back to top Go down

dont close Empty Re: dont close

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:26 am

We are governed by the council as for closed season and times we can open the reason none ticket holders are having to fetch their tickets from a shop in Huthwaite is it is the nearest one to the pond that has offered to sell them

Admin
Admin

https://brierleypond.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down